Natural Leather Care Cream
Leather goods need care. When done regularly and correctly, it turns into products that you can use for a lifetime. We wanted to bring you the leather care cream that we use in our workshop so that you can care with the right materials.
We want to know what's in the ingredients of the products, and we thought you'd like to know too.
Organic cocoa butter, organic beeswax, and 100% pure sweet almond oil. This much!
About the Application:
- Get your leather item clean and completely dry.
- Try on a small area first.
- Start by taking small amounts of natural leather care cream on your finger.
- You can feed the cream well by massaging the skin with your fingers, or you can gently rub it with a clean cloth.
- A dark tone will be formed on the natural effect leathers and after a day the leather will be completely dry.
- You can apply this care every 6-9 months or when necessary.
Organic cocoa butter, organic beeswax, and 100% pure sweet almond oil - THAT'S IT!
- Rub a small amount onto leather, allow to dry and buff as needed.
- Not for use on suede or nubuch leather
- will darken most leather